This three- month’s old baby was left blind on one eye, after close family friend took a close up photo of the baby forgetting to turn of the camera flash light.
The phone was only 10 inches apart from the baby’s eyes, which was the reason why the baby boy suffered irreplaceable damage.
The report in People’s Daily said that the parents noticed that something is wrong with the baby’s vision soon after the photo taking.
According to doctor’s examination the baby boy was blind on the right eye and with reduced vision in the left eye. The damage is permanent and cannot be fixed with a surgery.
The strong flash damaged cells in the boy’s macula — the part of the eye in which incoming light rays are focused. Such damages can lead to the loss of central vision, which enables people to see directly ahead.
In humans, the macula is not fully developed until the age of four, which makes youngsters very sensitive to strong lightresizedimage (48)

All Parents Must Read ! This Baby Went Almost Blind after Taking a Photo

The babies have their protective reflex and blink in presence of bright light, but only millisecond exposure on strong light can cause a permanent damage.
Little advice for the parents:
Avoid bright lights in bathroom, when the baby is taking a bath.
Still it is not known if the friend who took the photo will be facing a legal action.
How the eye works: the macula. Video!!!

http://healthylifestyle365.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/resizedimage-48.jpghttp://healthylifestyle365.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/resizedimage-48-150x150.jpgDianaGeneralalternative medicine,cancer,doctors,eye,medicine
This three- month’s old baby was left blind on one eye, after close family friend took a close up photo of the baby forgetting to turn of the camera flash light. The phone was only 10 inches apart from the baby’s eyes, which was the reason why the baby boy...