How to make a woman squirt
Ahh squirting.Isn’t it just one of those wacky old myths like centaurs or unicorns? Well, no, actually. is a legit real felamele ejycation thing, and not as elusive and mysterious as people like to make out. Here’s how to squirt, or how to make a woman or person with a vagina squirt. And just FYI, squirt and female ejaculate is not pee!
Anne-Charlotte Desruelle, sex educator and Soft Paris co-founder, gives her four-step squirt guide.
How to squirt
- Find your G-spot
- Stimulate your G-spot
- Listen to your body
Here’s how, but first:
THE THREE GOLDEN RULES ON HOW TO SQUIRT
- Take your time
- Find a G-spot and stimulate it
- Be patient and have no expectations
How to squirt
Make yourself comfortable and get rid of all the tension in your body, make sure you won’t be disturbed and allow yourself plenty of time. You may also want to “waterproof” the area by laying several towels under you.
2. Find your G-spot
- Sit on the floor, knees bent with a mirror between your legs. Open your labia if necessary.
- The G-spot is inside the vagina, 0.5 to 2 inches from the entrance, on the vaginal wall towards the stomach.
- Insert a finger into your vagina, curl it up towards your belly button.
- You should feel a patch of flesh similar t0 the surface of a golf ball, or the skin of an orange.
3. Stimulate your G-spot
Gently and slowly stimulate the G-spot. Remember this isn’t a race for performance, so take your time and explore with no expectation.
- Use lots of lubricant. As well as feeling wayyyy better, this will also reduce the risk of soreness or injury
- Go for a (as silicone lubes may be longer-lasting, but they can’t be used with all condoms and silicone toys)
- Stimulate your G-spot with your fingers or a G-spot vibratoer that has the perfect angle to intuitively reach your G-spot. Using a G-spot vibrator makes the area easier to reach, and stimulate.
As your G-spot gets stimulated and arousal increases, the erectile tissue will fill with blood. The G-spot and the labia will become larger. Parts of the G-spot may feel sore, so stimulate the sore parts gently.
4. Listen to your body
Be aware of your body’s sensations and adapt pressure accordingly. Remember, it should feel pleasant.
For most people, ejaculation can only take place once the vulva and G-spot have filled with blood, and therefore, increased in size.
Because the ejaculate comes out of the urethra, feeling like you need to urinate is a good sign…
Some people only ejaculate when the G-spot is being stimulated (ie: with some penetration), for others, it’s the opposite and takes place when the vagina is free of all penetration.
How to squirt during sex
Sex positions for squirting
If you’re with a man, penis-having partner, or using a strap-on, try cowgirl or doggy style sex positions.
Cowgirl sex position allows you to be in complete control over both body and sensation, making it easier to feel your way to your G-spot.
Doggy style sex positions means your partner can apply pressure on the frontal vagina lining.
Remember, it may happen on your first attempt or it may take a few years… The most import thing is to be at ease with your body.