HOW TO DO 3-DAY COMPLETE BODY SUGAR DETOX, LOSE WEIGHT AND IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH
The main ingredient to blame for our obesity and overweight is sugar, alongside with carbohydrates and fats and we are not talking about a moderate intake of sugar, because that amount of sugar is not a threat to the human body. Many people around the world don’t even know that they are consuming high amounts of sugar through many products, which are sold in the local supermarkets such as: sodas, cereals, drinks, salad dressings, yogurts and candies, etc. Well, these types of food products can often lead to excessive sugar amounts in your body. Simple carbohydrates are found in foods, such as: honey, raisins, pure fruit juices, mangoes and bananas.
Our bodies are built to make a quick use of the simple carbohydrates, and it usually uses them as an energy source. This body process increases the blood sugar levels, which we all know has bad effects on our health. And, even worse, excessive amounts of sugar create problems in the nutritional intake for the body. There are many bad side effects and symptoms of overconsumption of sugar, and these are the most common ones: hyperactivity, consequent fatigue, yeast infections, depressive moods, headaches, colds or sinus problems, sleepiness, disorientation, etc. We can also say that chronic sugar overload can increase the risk of developing diabetes and cardiovascular disease and even breast cancer.
Weight Gain vs. Sugar Consumption?
Well, you probably know this process, but let me say this one more time for those you don’t know it. So, this is how it goes – when we consume high amounts of sugar, our body converts the needed amount of sugar into energy. But, here comes the bad part – our body stores the remaining part as body fat. And, even worse is that the added sugars in many food products don’t have the same effect on metabolism like the natural sugars. When they are consumed by the human body, they arrive in the bowel and they can cause bowel bacteria which will increase the blood sugar levels. This type of sugar is also converted to fat! We’ve all seen a person addicted to sugar. When someone consumes high amounts of sugar, his body continues to store unnecessary sugar to fat in the hips, waist, and thighs and in his face.
Say NO to Sugar!
Quit Sugar – well, that’s easy to say, but very difficult to do, right? The medical experts think that it’s almost impossible to stop or quit sugar addiction if you don’t quit it altogether. Some people try to eliminate sugar from their diet, but they experience symptoms, such as: sadness, headaches, queasiness, fatigue and cravings. If some person is addicted to sugar, these symptoms occur after this person had a meal. His body is experiencing cravings for sugar and the body is telling your brain that it is hungry again. In most cases, person who is addicted to sugar will eat something sweet again. And, here comes the worst part. When that person satisfies his sugar cravings with that cookie, these symptoms – sadness, headaches and other feelings will disappear and he or she will feel much better. Remember, if you or any other person wants to give up sugar, you all must abstain from it altogether
3 Day Sugar Detox
- Breakfast: 1 cup of steel cut oats with berries and seeds or almonds, or 3 scrambled eggs
- Mid morning snack:small bowl of nuts
- Lunch: Chicken poached breast with a bowl of lightly cooked butternut squash, beets, carrots, parsnips, turnips, beans and almonds
- Dinner: Broiled fish and a bowl of green beans, or salmon with stir-fried broccoli and mushrooms
- Breakfast:1 cup of steel cut oats with seeds, almonds or berries, or 3 scrambled eggs with spinach
- Mid morning snack: small bowl of nuts
- Lunch: Grilled zucchini with red and yellow peppers and a dressing of lemon, vinegar and thyme, or a shredded green and red cabbage salad with shredded carrots, drizzled with an olive oil, lemon juice and salt dressing, garnished with chopped parsley
- Dinner: Steamed green vegetables of your choice with a vegetable casserole and bean soup, or baked cod with fried bok choy and roasted Brussels sprouts and turnips
- Breakfast: 1 cup of steel cut oats with berries, seeds, almonds, or 3 fried eggs with shrimp and a sautéed kale, radish and walnut salad
- Mid morning snack: small bowl of nuts
- Lunch: Pan roasted chicken thighs with sage, lemon and rosemary, or oven roasted chicken with onion, thyme and black olives.
- Dinner: Mushroom heads with a broth of garlic, onion, carrots, celery, thyme and bay leaves, or penne pasta with a mushroom, basil and tomato meat sauce
Sugar Detox – DRINKS
Note: these drinks are extremely important for you, if you want to quit sugar. If you can eliminate the drinks that contain high amounts of sugar from your diet, you can easily stop the sugar addiction. And replace them with these healthy drinks, which will boost your metabolism and you won’t feel refreshed and full of energy.
- Detox water:here’s what you need to do – just slice or chop some of these fruits: grapefruits, blueberries, strawberries or oranges. You can also add some fresh rosemary or mint and put all the ingredients in a medium sized jar filled with filtered water. Store this detox water in refrigerator and drink it every day.
- Tea:you can drink unsweetened herbal or green tea. Make sure you drink at least 3 times, every day.
- Coffee:you can only drink just 1 cup of unsweetened black coffee every day.
You will notice that when you are done with this 3-day sugar detox program, your depression, fatigue and headaches will be completely gone and you will see that it is possible to live without a daily sugar fix. You will start using healthier forms of sugar such as: fruits, dry fruits and other low sugar desserts. You will feel much healthier and your body will be refreshed.
We really hope you enjoyed this post and please share it with your friends and family. Thanks.